Thursday, January 12, 2006

"Here I Come To Save The Day!"

Belinda Stronach has come out and reported that one of the reasons she left the Conservative caucus was their secret plan to introduce abortion legislation if they form government:

"When we form a government, we can be rest assured that there will be a private member's bill on this," – Don Plett, Conservative Party President.

This has also been Confirmed in the Globe and Mail. I don’t find it surprising at all, I’ve been saying for a long time now that the Conservative Party is just the Reform/Canadian Alliance in disguise. Hopefully this will make some voters think about the kind of party they’re supporting, and give them pause. I have no problem with them having a position. I don’t agree with it, but I think they are entitled to have it. What I have a problem with is they are lying to the Canadian people about their agenda, and that constitutes no less than electoral fraud.

No comments: