Monday, December 01, 2008

The Layton Conference Call

Well first of all whoever leaked the number to the Conservatives needs to be shot out of a cannon in to a lake of lava. What an idiot...

Secondly, at least we don't have the worst leader any more. Although I'm slightly less gung ho about this coalition than I was, but for the same reason. I don't trust Layton as far as I can throw him, better the Devil you know right? But even though Layton's a moron we can't back down on this or else the Conservatives will bankrupt the opposition parties.

Still I'm off the idea of Dion as leader, there's no way he can handle a shady bastard like Layton, we need someone who can. I've heard Ralph Goodale's name floated. Hmmm, Prime Minister Goodale. Man that has a nice ring to it. Sure a Hell of a lot better than Prime Minister Harper.

Also, what is it with the Conservatives and tape recordings? First Gurmant Grewal and now this? Are they all spy wannabes or something? I say let MI6 have them.

No comments: